Ethics Quizzo

Join us on Thursday, August 15 (12:30PM EDT)
for a special program:

Ethics Quizzo

                     Enroll Here

CLE is available in PA, NY, NJ, and DE
CPE is available in NASBA states

Approved NASBA CPE Program Sponsor (QAS) is registered with the National Association
of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of
continuing professional education on the National Registry
of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final
authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE
credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may
be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors
through its website:

CLE for Attorneys in PA / NJ / NY / DE / CA / TX holds Accredited Provider status from The
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania's Continuing Legal Education
Board, the Supreme Court of New Jersey Board on Continuing
Legal Education, the Commission of Continuing Legal
Education in Delaware, and the State Bar of California.

CLE credit is available in New York state through
reciprocity; and many course offerings are approved
individually in the state of Texas. Our CLE
offerings are designed with a consistent
commitment to quality in mind.

Also Licensed for Live CPE in Pennsylvania

We are also licensed as a program sponsor for Continuing Professional
Education credit by the Pennsylvania Department of State's Bureau
of Professional and Occupational Affairs. Our license number
is PX177605.

For more information about how our programs are

                          Click Here


We are an Approved Program Sponsor


Service & Integrity

Gibson & Perkins, PC, is a multi-practice law firm with offices in Pennsylvania and Delaware. We provide corporate, business transactional, tax, estate and litigation legal services to business organizations and individuals.



Frequently Asked Questions

How does it all work? Read our Frequently Asked Questions page to get the answers to your questions, and to see if a program of study is eligible for continuing education credit in your state.